iMinds Technology Systems Inc has openings for the position Senior Mulesoft Integration Developer with Bachelor's degree In Computer Science, Engineering(any),Technology or related and 5 years of experience to provide solutions for technical issues & ensure that the delivered solution meets the technical specifications & design requirements.
- Design, develop, support & implement clustering using Mule Soft Stack.
- Design and develop high quality APIs/Integrations.
- Coding Mule Flows, M Unit tests, and creating templates in Anypoint Studio.
- Building ESB interfaces using MuleSoft Anypoint platform.
- Creating SAP PAR files, Modifying standard PAR files & working on SAP Portal administration.
- Work on complex custom WebDynpro development.
- Develop and deploy Restful web services using Mule ESB.
- Implement application design using SAP Net Weaver/ SAP ABAP and Java Web Technologies, etc.
- Customize and extend SAP Fiori Apps using Net Weaver Gateway.
- Implement Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins and MuleSoft.
- Must be Certified MuleSoft Integration Processional.
Work location is Pittsburgh, PA with required travel to client locations throughout the USA.
Apply on company website