We are accepting applications for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our great team! ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE. We have amazing staff here who LOVE what they do every day! Come by and meet us! Currently offering a $1,500 Sign On Bonus to all Full time staff!! Job Summary Under general supervision, the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant, Nurse Aide Certified) performs a combination of following duties in caring for residents in the Center, consistent with the plan of care and established long-term care standards and Center policies and processes. Essential Functions:
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance, and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL, and Aide flow sheets)
- Current certification as a nursing assistant in the state of employment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to relate to patient, family and long-term care staff
- Ability to work well in teams
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Daily Pay Available
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Caring about our residents, families, employees, and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
Apply on company website