Independence Health & Rehabilitation Center is currently hiring an RN Charge Nurse for our New Management Team. This is a great 51 bed center with a great team of quality focused licensed nurses! We are offering a $5,000 sign on bonus for this opening, for a limited time. $$$ Daily Pay! Work today, Get Paid Tomorrow! $$$ Your Paycheck, any day, anytime, anywhere! Access the money you have earned with just a TAP of a button. RN (Registered Nurse) Charge Nurse GENERAL SUMMARY
Manage the nursing care of assigned residents to maximize independence and self-direction for residents. Responsible for safety of residents under their supervision. Manages day-to-day compliance with Federal and State regulations, Center policies and procedures, and standard of practice with regard to resident care. Validates nursing staff functions within the scope of their practice and complies with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Interprets existing policies and procedures to other nursing personnel and nursing assistants, restorative nursing assistants, residents, families and physicians.
- Assesses resident needs and initiates development of individualized resident care plans.
- Reviews and updates resident care plans and CNA flow sheets as necessary and as assigned in compliance with regulations.
- Conducts interdisciplinary resident care conferences as scheduled.
- Supervises and evaluates direct resident care provided within assigned unit and initiates corrective action as necessary.
- Assists in the admission, transfer and discharge of residents as necessary and assigned by DNS. Completes corresponding documentation.
- Renders immediate assistance to residents in need.
- Supervises the timely response of call-lights within assigned unit.
- Listens to resident, family or physician complaints and initiates corrective action.
- Follow up on physician orders, lab and x-rays.
- Rounds with physicians as needed and process physician orders.
- Participates in Center educational programs such as orientation, in-service and nursing assistant education programs.
- Assists in control of supplies and equipment within the unit.
- Identifies performance concerns with supervised staff, counsels them about performance, and invokes disciplinary action if necessary.
- Completes employee evaluations.
- Complies information for Center committees as instructed, such as Weekly Skin Report and Weekly Matrix/Resident Roster.
- Other duties as assigned and appropriate to the position.
RN (Registered Nurse) Charge Nurse EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- One-year previous supervisory experience in hospital, SNF or other related medical facility preferred.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices preferred.
RN (Registered Nurse) - Charge Nurse BENEFITS
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Daily Pay at this location
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Stock Bonus Program)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employee Hardship Fund
- 100% Employee Owned Company
Apply on company website