IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Outpatient Psychiatrist (Bloomington Hospital)
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians, which is part of the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Indiana,is seeking aPsychiatristto join their collegial team located in beautifulBloomington, IN.Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 23 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
- Join a well-established, collegial and supportive practice surrounded by a great team of physicians, clinicians, therapists and nursing staff in a university community.
- Team oriented holistic and efficacious model of care
- Full-Time role with a diverse patient population
- 80% outpatient, 20% inpatient
- Inpatient cases include addiction treatment, ED consults and Primary Care collaboration
- Experience the new hospital (opening late 2021) and new state-of-the-art Behavioral Health unit
- Residency training in Psychiatry
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Physician licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
- Visa sponsorship available; H-1B or J-1
- 1-2 yrs experience preferred
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Bloomington, Indianais a progressive college town with the perfect blend of charm and culture. A community that prides itself not only on education and diversity, Bloomington has a robust arts and cultural scene including an officially designated cultural arts district (BEAD).
Residents of Bloomington enjoy the city's dynamic energy, spectacular scenery, outdoor adventure, and world-class educational opportunities.
- Named to Liveability's 2020 list of the Top 100 Best Places to Live and amongst Wallethub's 2020 Best Small Cities in America
- Vibrant downtown: arts, theaters, museums, and a thriving music scene
- Close proximity to top-ranked Indianapolis International Airport, voted "Best Airport in North America" nine consecutive years
- Home of Big Ten conference member Indiana University, as well as highly-rated public and private schools
- Host of annual music festivals, art fairs, and fall festivals
- Lively nightlife, award-winning wineries and distilleries,shopping, and unique dining (includingglobal cuisine)
- Home to Indiana's onlynational forest, the largest state park in Indiana (Brown County State Park) andLake Monroe
- Active lifestyle, including collegiate sports, an urban biking trail, camping, caverns, boating, hiking, golfing, fishing, horseback riding, and skiing
- 45 minutes to Indianapolis, 90 minutes to Louisville, and easy access to Cincinnati and Chicago
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians providers deliver care in 11 counties in South Central Indiana (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, Owen, and Washington). The group covers a patient base of just under 500,000. The region is home to three hospitals and one ambulatory care center -IU Health Bloomington Hospital,IU HealthBedford Hospital,IU Health Paoli Hospital, andIU Health Morgan. Our region offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
We will lead the transformation of healthcare through quality, innovation and education, and make Indiana one of the nations healthiest states.
- Purpose: We work to do good in the lives of all others
- Excellence:We do our best at all times and in new ways
- Compassion:We treat all people with respect, empathy and kindness
- Team:We count on and care for each other
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty provider group based in the South Central Region of Indiana. Our physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing quality care to south central Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, Southern Indiana Physicians is a part of Indianas most comprehensive healthcare system. Our unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nations leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is the second largest physician group within IU Health and operates over 50 practices employing around 370 providers within the South Central Region of Indiana.
View full job description HERE
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Outpatient Psychiatrist (Bloomington Hospital)IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians...
Apply on company website