IU Health Physicians - Pediatric Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon (Riley Hospital)
Want to provide challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient? Join our growing and compassionate team at Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis, Indiana! We are seeking a patient-focusedPediatric Orthopedic Hand Surgeonto collaborate with our highly skilled teams.
A leader in clinical care, teaching, and research, Riley at IU Health Orthopedic Surgery is ranked among the top 20 orthopedic surgery programs in the nation byU.S. News World & Report.Treating infants and children of all ages, the pediatric orthopedic specialists at Riley at IU Health are committed to ensuring children receive leading-edge, patient- and family-centered musculoskeletal care with superior outcomes. Our orthopedics program is a major regional referral center with a team of fellowship-trained surgeons who are internationally recognized as clinical experts. Our specialists provide consultation, diagnosis and treatment for a variety of orthopedic concerns.
- Full Time
- Opportunity for research support, teaching, and resident/fellow education
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- High volume of electivepractice, as well as upper extremity trauma care
- Team of surgeons will participate in call coverage for upper extremity
- Practice locations: IU Health Academic Health Center in downtown Indianapolis
- Candidate must be ABOS BE or BC
- Fellowship training required
- Residents, fellows, and practicing physicians encouraged to apply
- We offer a strong compensation model with a comprehensive benefits package including group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 17th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Top ranked international airport:"Best Airport in North America" nine consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- Eagle Creek and the suburbs of Westfield and Fishers have been named to Money Magazine's list of the Best Places to Live in America
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity toChicago,St. Louis, Louisville,andCincinnati
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities awaitwith Indiana University Health Physicians.
IU Health Physiciansgroup,whichemploys nearly 1,900 physicians andadvanced providers at more than 175locations across the state, is one ofthe fastest-growing, comprehensive,multi-specialty practice groups inIndiana. IUHP also serves as thefaculty practice plan of the IUSM andbrings together IUSM faculty physicians, IU Health affiliated physicians and privatepractice physicians to give highly skilled doctors access to innovative treatmentsusing the latest research and technology.
A unique partnership with theIndiana University School of Medicineprovides patients with the most innovative treatments and latest technologies offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state. IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
About IU Health Physicians:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical expertise
- Physician-led and physician-managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality, patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 physician practice groups
- Over 1,900 board certified and board-eligible physicians, over 250 advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state
- Leader in the use of electronic medical records (EMR); over 90% of IU Health Physicians use EMR to improve communication and coordination of patient records
- National leader in quality, through maintaining the highest clinical standards and commitment to rigorous quality initiatives
Indiana University Health National Recognition
- Indianas only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & WorldReport 23 years in a row, with 3 specialties ranked in the top 50.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is ranked among the top childrenshospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is the only nationallyranked childrens hospital in Indiana.
- Six hospitals are designated as Magnet hospitals by the American NursesCredentialing Center recognizing excellence in nursing care.
- IU Health Transplant is the only comprehensive transplant program in Indianaand one of the nations largest solid-organ transplant center.
- With more than 200 physician researchers leading the way to new treatments,IU Health Simon Cancer Center is Indianas only National Cancer Institute-designatedpatient care center.
- Indiana University Health is one of the largest employers in Indiana
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
View full job description here.
IU Health Physicians - Pediatric Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon (Riley Hospital)Want to provide challenging and meaningful work for the good of...
Apply on company website