Infectious Disease Associates, PC, (IDA), at Crozer Health System and Medical Center, a 6 physician independent ID group, seeks to add a Nurse Practitioner to their practice, full or part-time. The team provides mostly hospital-based consultations for the full spectrum of infectious diseases in adults. The position specifics are as follows:
- Nurse Practitioner with at least 1 year of ID practice experience, compliant with all Pennsylvania and federal licensing and credentialing requirements as well as being able to pass all required employment, education and criminal background checks.
- Must be a motivated team player who enjoys working in collaboration with other providers and staff as this position will work with patients in the inpatient and outpatient setting and will collaborate closely with a multi-disciplinary team in providing patient-centered continuity of care as patients move from inpatient to discharge and follow-up.
- A professional willing to engage in self-directed learning, with enthusiasm about Infectious Diseases
- A professional with excellent communication skills
Permanent/Temporary: Full Time,
Employment/Contract Work: Employment
Visa Waiver Available: No
Specialty: Infectious Disease
Facility type: Inpatient and outpatient
Key Benefits of this position:
- Join 6 ID physicians in this well established, busy and growing practice
- Competitive salary and performance based bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package, including full malpractice coverage, medical/dental benefits, disability insurance, PTO (paid time off), Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan, and Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement
- Inpatient and outpatient consults
- With physicians-faculty appointments from Drexel University Health System, there is daily interaction with medical students
- The opportunity to be mentored by and work with preeminent ID clinicians
- Practice uses Centricity/Community EMR and Cerner EHR
- Practice is located 15 minutes from Philadelphia
Crozer Health System (CHS) offers an integrated program of comprehensive services in their hospitals, in 3 of which we see patients in consultation. CHS is the dominant healthcare provider and largest employer in Delaware County. It has a nationally renowned burn treatment center, a successful Partnership with Fox Chase Cancer Center, and is a founding member of Philadelphia International Medicine; IDA actively serves in consulting and ID leadership in all these forums. CHS' numerous awards and honors are extensive and, in addition, several of IDA physicians regularly appear on the “Best of” list of doctors in the Philadelphia region.
Infectious Disease Associates, PC, (IDA), at Crozer Health System and Medical Center, a 6 physician independent ID group, seeks to add a Nurse P...
Apply on company website