Wastewater Collection System Maintainer
Job Summary: Under general supervision, performs skilled manual work in the operation of equipment characteristic of construction and maintenance of a sanitary system. This position operates vacuum truck, clam truck, spare parts truck and dump truck.
General Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Works as a laborer as needed. Laboring includes, but not limited to; mixing cement, carrying pipes, bricks, blocks, hand digging and other manual labor
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions. Understands and adheres to all company Health and Safety procedures as they relate to essential job functions
- Ability to communicate with customers, fellow staff members, and the general public in a courteous manner
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Valid commercial driver's license (Class B CDL) with air brakes and tanker endorsements from the state of CT
- High school, trade school or GED diploma
- Minimum of three years' experience in construction of pipelines, catch basins, manholes and general construction
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience will provide a demonstrated potential for preforming the duties of the position.
Apply on company website