Join Ingalls Memorial Hospital as a Supply Chain Tech.
In this role, you will be responsible for distributing and issuing supplies for the entire facility. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this would be the right position for you.
Responsible for entering all daily transactions into the Lawson and Hybrent inventory control systems. Daily departments restocks, along with stocking supplies in the assigned inventory bin locations within CPD. Duties also include interactions with the linen department and mail-room, as well as the receiving department.
- Utilizes the Inventory Control System in a timely and efficient manner.
- Oversees all inventory transactions, daily issues, and returns for data entry.
- Responsible for restocking supplies in department Kanban bins, isolation carts, crash carts, and identifying expired goods, and retrieving rental equipment as needed.
- Delivers commodes, durable medical equipment, infusion pumps, and other patient care items as needed.
- Corrects transaction errors after researching the error to find its source.
- Responsible for making sure that supplies are also stocked appropriately on the nursing units/clean utility room.
- Performs periodic inventories to demonstrate the accuracy of the system in place.
- Submits reports and suggested corrections to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Has knowledge of the linen, mailroom and receiving departments as well as CPD and is able to assist when needed due to any manpower shortage.
- Two (2) or more years experience in the same or closely related position familiar with inventory control, Lawson, Omnicell or similar applications.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Understanding of the inventory function in a distribution environment.
- Computer literacy is also required along with interpersonal skills with all levels of people within the organization.
- Location: Harvey, IL
- Shift: Part Time; Day Shift (Tuesday - Saturday)
- Department: Supply Chain - Inventory
- CBA Code: Non-Union
Apply on company website