RN-Pediatric Ink staffing - Tulsa, OK
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Pediatric. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- MUST HAVE TWO YEARS' RECENT, STRONG IN-HOUSE MED/SURG PEDIATRIC EXPERIENCE. Free-standing Children's Hosp or large inpatient facility with dedicated section of Pediatric units. PALS (AHA) and BLS (AHA) required.
- May float to other acuity related Pediatric floors.Saint Francis' Children's Hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma, houses several Pediatric units and a large NICU. This Med/Surg 24-bed unit within the Children's Hospital receives a wide range of high acuity pediatric patients for surgical/ortho/neuro treatment and procedures.
- EPIC experience highly desirable, but we will but will orient up to 8 hours on campus during orientation if needed. May be required to pass medication and additional tests during initial orientation.
- MUST HAVE PERMANENT ADDRESS greater than 100 miles from facility AND an unencumbered ability to practice as an RN in Oklahoma. Please review additional requirements listed on MEDEFIS before submitting candidates. Insurance and Permanent Residence mileage restrictions.Start date: January 5, 18, 2021
- Compassion. ...
- Time Management. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Posted On: Friday, September 4, 2020
Apply on company website