Requisition Number: 75081
Insight Enterprises (Nasdaq: NSIT), is a leader in providing smart, cutting-edge technology solutions for global organizations of all sizes. From developing unique strategies to delivering the products, services and expertise, we’ll help your business run more efficiently and modernize through Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™.
The Digital Innovation team at Insight is seeking a passionate Sr. .Net Core Developer to join our team. The Digital Innovation team / Cloud Solutions practice are practitioners of lean engineering, a high velocity product development process that applies Lean methodology, service oriented patterns and practices and cloud platform capabilities for the design and development of modern multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service solutions. We provide these services to our clients who are business of all sizes from startups to fortune 100 companies. What is consistent across our clients is that they are interested in transforming their business through modern Software as a Service offerings and have engaged Insight’s Digital Innovation team to deliver on that vision
What you’ll do at Insight Enterprises:
- You will design enterprise-grade Azure solutions for a variety of external clients.
- Work directly with client stakeholders to develop technical solutions for business cases.
- Aggressively grow your skillset and expertise to meet the emerging needs of our clients.
- Build custom solutions utilizing a variety of cutting-edge technologies.
- Specializing in Software Development and .Net core to build out Azure cloud solutions.
What you’ll need to join Insight Enterprises:
- 6+ years of experience working with .Net Core development within the Azure cloud platform and an excellent grasp of some of following technologies areas:
- Azure IaaS Services
- Azure Netwrking
- Azure PaaS Services
- Azure Security Services
- Azure Scripting
- 4 year of experience in some of the following:
- System Center Operatins Manager
- System Center Cnfiguration Manager
- Active Directry Federation Services
- Cntainers (Docker, Azure Container Services, Kebernetes)
- Databases Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - 2016, Microsoft DocumentDB (aka Azure CosmosDB),
MongoDB, Microsoft Access, Oracle
- Server & Cloud
- Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Docker, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Internet
Information Services (IIS), Akamai, VMWare
- Applications Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Studio Team Services, Microsoft Team Foundation
Server (TFS), Xamarin, PhoneGap, IntelliJ, Android Studio
- Lead Solutions Architect responsible for working directly with Executive Committee, Senior Management, Business Stakeholders, and across functional teams, on numerous business critical initiatives.
- Strng analytical and reasoning skills that result in clear technical execution.
- Skill at translating requirements int clean, efficient, quality code
- Prven ability to prioritize, self-direct and execute at velocity
- Passin to deliver craftsman-quality work both individually and as part of a team
- Slid communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Desire to learn new skills and grow competencies
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Los Angeles || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Los Angeles, CA ||
Apply on company website