INTEGRIS offers a generous total rewards package including paid time off, retirement benefits, medical, dental and vision insurance.
Schedule will include on-call one night and one weekend per month. On-call shift will begin at 5:00pm on weekdays and the nurse will remain on call until the next morning when the office opens at 8:00am. This position will include driving and mileage driven work will be reimbursed.
*To learn more about INTEGRIS Home Care; the link below will take you directly to our INTEGRIS Home Care Web Site https://integrisok.com/services/medical/home-care
Home Health RN
Job Code: 1338
The Home Health RN is responsible for the skilled evaluation, implementation, provision and documentation of professional nursing services to home health patients in accordance with an established physician plan of care. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
The Home Health RN responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Manages/coordinates all aspects of service delivery as defined by physician orders
* Participates in case conference/recertification process and ensures implementation of activities for improved quality of patient care as required by the agency
* Reports all visits and change in patient status to the RN Case Manager assigned to the patient
* Performs patient admission assessment, recertification, subsequent visits, and discharge visits
* Implements a plan of care and instructs the patient/caregiver on signs/symptoms of complications and home management related to the patient's disease process
* Supervises the LPN and Home Health Aide
* Participates in the orientation and skilled development of new employees as assigned and supervises and educates nursing / medical students during their rotation.
The Home Health RN reports to the Clinical Manager or Clinical Weekend Supervisor, Integris Home Care.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow standard precautions.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state
* 1 year RN experience required; 2 years of LPN experience can be substituted for one year of RN experience
* 1 year experience in a home health agency staff nursing position preferred
* This job requires the incumbents to operate an INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and therefore must have a current Oklahoma State Drivers License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate required
Apply on company website