Respiratory Therapist RRT - Cardiac Pulmonary Services - INTEGRIS Grove
Variable Day with Night Float to Miami - if needed
The Respiratory Therapist RRT provides a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic respiratory care services. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
The Respiratory Therapist RRT responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Performs respiratory therapy services to patients, including oxygen therapy, Postural drainage and chest physiotherapy, aerosol therapy, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, airway management, ventilator management, Pulmonary Rehab., Holter monitoring, EKG Cardiac stress testing, and Pulmonary Function Study
* Provides teaching and communicates instructions to patient and/or family for use and indication of R.T.
* Delivers a variety of pharmaceutical agents needed for treatments
* Serves as a member of the CPR (code blue) team
* Works with nursing to formulate Plan of Care for improved patient outcomes
The Respiratory Therapist RRT reports to the Director Respiratory Therapy.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Heavy (Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Moderate exposure to hazardous risks, including potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow universal safety precautions. Exposed to constant interruptions, noise, disagreeable odors, and assorted chemicals.
Job Code: 3369
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Graduate of a Registry Eligible Respiratory Therapy School
* Current Respiratory Care Practitioner License (RRT) issued by the Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision (OSBMLS). The incumbent may work under a temporary Letter to Practice' issued by OSBMLS until the board meets to issue their Respiratory Care Practitioner License.
* BLS and ACLS or PALS certification or must obtain within 60 days of hire.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written)
* This job requires the incumbents to operate an INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and therefore must have a current Drivers License from the state of residence, driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier and auto insurance verification.
Apply on company website