Your role in helping us shape the future:
Join our dynamic and innovative team of Platform Service Management professionals who specialize in platform resource planning, service management and product analytics which supports the strategy to maximize our Fleets' revenue capture capabilities and deliver a superior customer experience. You will play a vital role in designing and delivering solutions to enable big data analytics which supports the growth of Intelsat's managed product line and its strategic priorities. You will function as the point of contact for data science initiatives partnering with the other business functions to identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency increase revenue and reduce cost. You will collaborate with Product Development, Asset Managment, Data Engineering and Operations on productionalization of data to support models and decision systems. You are assertive and inquisitive in your journey to understand business objectives that can be fulfilled using advanced analytics and predictive modeling solutions.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Provides on-going tracking and performance monitoring of decision systems and/or models pipelines/processors business rules notifications and articulating overall functionality needed by the business
- Performs research and deep analysis on complex topics to drive value to the business (reduce cost increase revenue) and/or related to the support of business operations
- Conducts exploratory data analysis and highly complex designs algorithm
- Designs experiments tests hypotheses validates analysis identifies/creates appropriate algorithm and builds and deploys models
- Applies advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build maintain and improve on multiple real-time/near real-time decision systems
- Leads discovery processes with institute stakeholders to identify business requirements and the expected outcome
- Makes strategic recommendations on data collection integration and retention requirements incorporating business requirements and knowledge of best practices
- Develops innovative and effective approaches to solve analytical problems and communicates results and methodologies; works in iterative processes with client and regularly validates findings
- Uses a vast amount of programming tools / scripting languages to innovate and design new machine learning prototypes and solutions
- Designs and builds self-service dashboards using a mixture of analytical and visualization techniques to derive actionable insight from the data to influence decision-making
- Manage the data science portfolio and develop advanced analytics roadmap which supports Intelsat's Managed Platform strategic priorities.
- Architect develop and deploy AI/ML/DL solutions that can be integrated into business systems and/or applications to improve decisions and outcomes.
- Educates the business on methodologies and approaches (hypothesis testing) statistical validation of results and model interpretability
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and offers recommendations on the application to the business.
You should definitely have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering Information Systems or related technology
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant data processing experience; 3+ years utilizing data management and cloud-based services
- Experience with large scale data lake and data warehouse implementations on cloud
- Significant experience with programming languages Scala Python Java SQL etc
- Experience with web services API Integration and Data streaming
- Experience with Metadata management and Data Governance
- Ability to work autonomously and with small cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills including technical documentation development and delivery of demonstrations and presentations and the ability to listen and communicate effectively with functional leaders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make strategic recommendations
- Ability to present technical information to a non-technical audience.
It would be nice if you had:
- Satcom knowledge or experience
- Knowledge of data visualization tools
What it's like to work with us:
Intelsat is connecting the world and transforming the satellite landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. We are defining new solutions and new products that will open new, profitable markets. To help us reach this goal, you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping Intelsat innovation for years to come.
- We emphasize personal and professional growth
- Awesome benefits including medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
- Flexible Work Arrangements and Hybrid Work Policy of 3 days per week in office experience
- Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture.
Other Job Info:
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job
- Job requires ability to sit for long periods of time Job requires ability to sit for long periods of time.
Apply on company website