The mission of ILTexas is to prepare students for exceptional leadership roles in the international community by emphasizing servant leadership, mastering the English, Spanish, and Chinese languages, and strengthening the mind, body and character. Job Title: Math & Reading Interventionist Exemption Status/Test: Exempt Reports to:Principal Date Revised:06/2020 Dept./School:Assigned campus Pr imary Purpose: Plan and deliver instruction to identified students in the classroom, in small groups or one -on-one, as needed to help students meet learning goals and close educational gaps.
Bachelor's degree from accredited university Bilingual (preferred)
Knowledge of curriculum design and implementation Ability to interpret data and evaluate instruction programs and teaching effectiveness Ability to develop and deliver training to adult learners Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Experience working with students
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Utilizestudent data to help teachers identify and group students who need additional support.
2. Design intervention plan and monitor progress for students who are struggling.
3. Plan and deliver instruction to identified students in the classroom, in small group or one-on-one as needed to help students meet learning goals.
4. Maintain accurate, complete and correct records of student work and progress toward mastery of skills identified in intervention plan.
5. Maintain open and consistent communication about student progress, concerns and achievement with families and the school community. Instructional and Program Management
6. Consult with teachers and administrators to develop appropriate strategies for addressing the needs of students.
7. Serve as a resource for classroom teachers with strategies, plans and materials. Other
9. Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents required.
10. Comply with policies established by federal and state law, State Board of Education rule, and local board policy.
11. Follow district safety protocols and emergencyprocedures.
12. Any and all other duties as assigned by your immediate supervisor.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Standard office equipment including personal computer and peripherals
Prolonged sitting; occasional bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, and twisting
Repetitive hand motions, frequent keyboarding and use of mouse; occasional reaching
Occasional light lifting and carrying (less than 15 pounds)
Work inside; frequent districtwide travel; occasional statewide travel
Work with frequent interruptions; maintain emotional control under stress
Apply on company website