Perform general bookkeeping and maintain campus financial records, including campus activity funds. Maintain accurate attendance records for the campus. Provide reception and clerical assistance for the efficient operation of the campus office.
High school diploma or GED
Knowledge of bookkeeping principles and practices Proficient in keyboarding, 10-key numerical data entry, and file maintenance Ability to use software to develop or maintain spreadsheets and do word processing Ability to maintain accurate and auditable records Ability to work with numbers in an accurate and rapid manner to meet established deadlines Effective organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Two years of experience preferred
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Maintain complete and systematic records of campus financial transactions according to established procedures and generally accepted accounting principles.
2. Process and account for all money generated and distributed in school-sponsored activities, including receipt of cash and preparing and making cash deposits.
3. Prepare gate boxes for all athletic events and process direct pay requests for officials.
4. Maintain inventory of campus fixed assets, equipment, and supplies. Records
5. Prepare monthly and other periodic campus financial reports.
6. Assist with campus budget preparation.
7. Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents as required. Reception and Phones
8. Receive and direct incoming calls, take reliable messages, and route to appropriate staff.
9. Greet and direct campus visitors. Maintain visitor log and issue visitor passes.
10. Assist parents in checking students in and out of school.
11. Prepare and distribute student identification cards, bus passes, and parking stickers.
12. Assist with the receipt and distribution of student materials, including homework requests.
13. Receive, sort, and distribute mail, messages, documents, and other deliveries.
14. Provide clerical assistance as needed including assisting with the scheduling of appointments. Attendance Records and Reports
15. Collect and enter attendance and PEIMS data into established database and verify accuracy according to prescribed procedures.
16. Maintain student records and process requests for student information and transcripts. Process new student records, including requesting transcripts and records from other schools.
17. Assist parents, students, and faculty with questions regarding student attendance.
18. Contact parents/guardians to verify student absences as needed and report attendance problems to designated administrator.
19. Compile, maintain, file, and distribute all reports, records, and other documents as required following established procedures. Other
20. Maintain confidentiality.
21. Any and all other duties as assigned byimmediate supervisor.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Standard office equipment including personal computer and peripherals
Prolonged sitting; occasional bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, and twisting
Repetitive hand motions; frequent keyboarding and use of mouse; occasional reaching
Occasional light lifting and carrying (less than 15 pounds)
May work prolonged or irregular hours
Work with frequent interruptions; maintain emotional control under stress
Apply on company website