The Student Recruiter (SR) is responsible for executing the recruitment strategies which will assistto meet enrollment 100% goals. The SR will raise awareness and promote ILTexas to potential families by executing recruiting events and representing ILTexas Charter Schools off-campus.
Bachelor's Degree in education, marketing, communication, or related field
Interpersonal skills Public speaking Self-management Computer skills Intimate knowledge of the area Ability to connect with parents and families around issues of education for their children. Bilingual Spanish speaker strongly preferred but not required
2 + years' experience in digital marketing and social media 2 + years in sales i.e. making cold calls
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Ensures 100% of schools are fully enrolled by the first day of school
2. Executes student recruitment strategies that target families with school-aged children with primary focus of being in the 1 to 8-mile radius immediately surrounding each school.
3. Attends community events and informational fairs to inform eligible families and promote ILTexas Charter Schools.
4. Attend off-site presentations to daycares, housing authorities, community centers and other organizations who serve primarily low-income families.
5. Participates in neighborhood walks and door-to-door presentations in neighborhoods near ILTexas schools.
6. Assist parents in completing a paper or online applications
7. Effectively recruit new families
8. Monitor quality applications submitted
9. Maintains and cultivates a solid wait list after lottery.
10. Calls parents to validate the integrity of data collected.
11. Ensures all new families are effectively on-boarded beginning with Lottery
12. Monitor parent participation throughout the recruiting year.
13. Collaborate with campuses on recruiting events to greet new families.
14. Coordinate Info Sessions and Open Houses to on-board new families.
15. Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
16. Strong written and verbal communication skill
17. Any and all other duties as assigned byimmediate supervisor. S upervisory Responsibilities: None.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Standard office equipment including personal computer and peripherals
Prolonged walking; occasional bending/stooping, pushing/pulling, and twisting
Repetitive hand motions including frequent keyboarding and use of mouse; occasionalreaching
Occasional light lifting and carrying (less than 15 pounds)
May work prolonged or irregular hours
Work with frequent interruptions; maintain emotional control under stress
Apply on company website