IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Work closely with the Senior Director of Corporate Communications to develop external and internal executive communications plans.
• Build message platforms and corporate narratives for the president and other members of the firm's executive leadership.
• Write and develop executive speeches, presentations and internal communications collateral for the president – and other key executives as needed.
• Work closely with the Senior Director of Corporate Communications and the Chief of Staff to assess and manage external speaking engagements.
• Prepare briefing materials and background collateral for executives prior to external/industry events.
• Internal Communications
• Develop internal communications plans to support GBU and major internal projects as appropriate.
• Utilize specialized knowledge to provide strategic direction, message development, and communication planning/implementation to increase the understanding of corporate vision and brand, business strategies and individual projects among the GBU audiences (internal and/or external).
• Create communications plans that blend attention to detail with flexibility and effective messaging.
• Conduct regular check-ins or attend meetings with business leaders and stakeholders to understand required communications support; provide counsel and recommendations. Incorporate needs, wants and goals from different business unit perspectives into communications plans, while being an advocate for audiences and communications best practices.
• Plan, edit, design content and manage Town Halls as appropriate for president.
• Write, edit and distribute internal emails outlining business strategy, structural or personnel changes, processes and procedures.
• Work across departments and divisions, demonstrating a collaborative, inclusive style. Embrace diversity of thought, background and experience in driving towards optimal communication solutions.
• Develop and train key leaders in business on self-serve communications tools, as needed (e.g. branded email templates, communications best practices).
• Serve as a primary editor and clearinghouse for all content, in partnership with Senior Director, Global Communications; advise on communications best practices.
• Work closely with Senior Director, Corporate Communications on organizational / change management communications
• Write and edit bios for president and direct reports to ensure they are well-written and adhere to the firm's internal guidelines and brand.
• Manage GBU metrics reporting; monitor performance trends and make recommendations to enhance performance or create efficiencies in metrics reporting processes.
• Develop and help implement the strategy for new and existing communication channels to increase awareness and support of corporate objectives.
Required Education / Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Communication, Journalism or related field.
• Typically requires 5 - 7 years of prior relevant experience.
• Experience in corporate communications, including internal communications, executive communications, and/or media relations; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Experience in the life sciences, pharmaceutical industries is preferred.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website