Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Would you like to work in a very dynamic intercultural environment – being the first contact to internal/external stakeholder – feeling comfortable in an alive hub function supporting various business partner, using your fluent English knowledge daily? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
IQVIA colleagues span the globe and strive to meet a singular goal: to help our Life Science clients to perform better. Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader with 55'000 employees - a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to today´s and future challenges that affect global healthcare.
Life Science companies around the world count on IQVIA as a strategic partner in supporting mission-critical decision making across all important pieces of their value chain. We leverage a global broad portfolio of Information and Consulting Services and Technology and Clinical Development solutions across markets & therapeutic areas to create a competitive edge for our clients.
- Acting as the first point of contact for internal and external clients
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Organizing events and internal meetings
- Supporting General Manager in various administrative tasks (organizes meetings/team events, travel arrangements, expenses, etc.)
- Recording absences - prepare list for accruals
- Administration of new starters and leavers
- Performing diverse advanced secretarial and administrative duties independently
- Ordering office supplies
- Supporting IQVIA employees from abroad with travel arrangements
- Securing and maintaining a high service culture and customer satisfaction
- Commercial apprenticeship or equivalent diploma
- Minimum two years of work experience in a similar role (preferable in an international environment)
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) knowledge
- Fluent in English and German (spoken & written), further language is a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrates discretion, initiative, proactive approach, self-motivated, fully independent and accurate work style
- Team player, committed and a reliable personality with hands-on attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sense of responsibility and ability to multi-task
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Apply on company website