IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is the world's leading information, services and technology company dedicated to making healthcare perform better.
We are looking for an analyst to join our local commercial effectiveness solutions team, based in Lisbon.
Working at IQVIA Portugal you'll have the opportunity to work with the major pharmaceutical companies and other healthcare stakeholders in Portugal.
You'll be part of a local consulting team, working in projects dedicated to:
· Analyze secondary data and desk market research to identify key findings and trends
· Perform quantitative or qualitative analysis to support client deliverables and business decisions as they relate to IQVIA data
· Assist in data preparation, deliver components of the project with senior support and assist in ensuring quality of the final deliverable
· Assist in creation of presentations for clients and attend, support and present at client meetings with senior support
· Be able to quickly learn and work with sales and promotional data, market and epidemiology assessment, pipeline analysis and market research with senior support
· New graduates or candidates with 1-3 years experience, with a background related to health, economics or statistics
· Knowledge in MS Excel, MS Access, and MS PowerPoint
· Knowledge in any of the following (preferential): SAS, R Programming, or Excel VBA
· Knowledge and interest in pharmaceutical and healthcare market & trends
· Demonstrate analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills, working with large and multiple data sets to process data in the required format for the analysis
· Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
· Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
· Fluent English and Spanish (preferential)
We need please to receive all the candidatures in English
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website