IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.Are you up for a challenge? Ready to support health care companies by combining real world data with technology to create valuable business insights? We are looking for motivated individuals with a passion for health care, who want to grow – both personally and professionally – by supporting our clients to grow their business in an increasingly challenging market environment.
We are now looking for candidates!
- Design and execute quantitative analyses with perfect accuracy and outstanding quality
- Run analytics on large scale data sets of real world health care data using the software R
- Understand and communicate the “story behind the numbers”: together with the team, you will draw compelling insights to support our clients
- Contribute to the growth of the business for IQVIA, by supporting your team in developing new offers and concepts
- Experience a dynamic company and team environment, which always recognizes and rewards performance
- Grow both, personally and professionally, to become a true Health care expert
- You are enthusiastic about the health care industry and its challenges
- You have completed a university degree, preferably in a subject with a strong quantitative and/or business orientation
- You enjoy problem-solving and intellectual challenge
- You have an analytical mind and are used to deal with numbers; experience with analytics software, e.g. R, is a plus
- You are fluent in English; other languages, esp. German and French, are a plus
- It is natural for you to “go the extra mile”
- You like being part of a team – still, you can work autonomously
We look forward to your application.
Place of work: Rotkreuz/ Zug
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website