IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA Technologies, Design and Planning (D&P) provides data, technology and analytics to optimize clinical trial performance and costs. Our products and data assets offer decision support and insights into key operational areas within clinical R&D such as CDP and protocol design in early planning, enrollment planning and management, cost forecasting / budgeting, site selection and trial feasibility.
The D&P Consultative Services (CS) team focuses on educating and supporting both potential and existing clients on the value and use of IQVIA Technologies products. The Consultative Services (CS) team are a group of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with industry and D&P expertise who support clients in the use and adoption of our technologies and provision of services. As a member of the CS team, the role requires significant trial experience preferably in Trial Management & Operations, which will provide the deep understanding of the unique challenges of our general market and our individual prospects/clients.
This will enable the potential candidate to successfully:
- Work in partnership with Sales to assess client's business gaps and requirements
- Subsequently display and “sell” the value of the IQVIA Technology product suite as it relates to a specific prospect/client's needs
- Identify and consult on areas of process integration and innovation that can be impacted and/or improved though use of the IQVIA Technology product suite
- Assist clients with creation and implementation of best practices
- Support roll out, product use and adoption, inclusive of product training, adoption plans, stakeholder and user assessment, and change management, within client organizations to achieve desired outcomes
The ideal candidate is a well-versed industry leader with strong experience across clinical operations and trial management and a consultative bent. Ideally the candidate will have study management experience and preferable if they have had industry hands-on experience with IQVIA Technologies e.g. Study Optimizer (or similar) to plan for and manage clinical trials; is self-motivated, tenacious, creative and enjoys solving complex problems. Client facing or customer management skills, whether internal to an organization or external facing, is a benefit, to support assessment and understanding client's needs to solve various trial operations related problems regarding the IQVIA Technology product use.
- Support business growth by delivering product overview and demonstrations to support Sales and Marketing
- Support business growth through identification and delivery of service offerings (study design, feasibility, enrollment planning, site identification)
- Develop content for webinars, articles, and industry presentations as a thought leader in clinical operations such as site selection, enrollment planning, recruitment etc.
- Outline adoption, rollout and training solutions for customers with a focus on impact to process
- With a focus on change management, share and implement best practices to drive client success
- Deliver change management and business process workshops
- Plan, schedule, and manage the development of high-quality, engaging training for each IQVIA Technology D&P product release, including continuous innovation in evolving the training suite
- Deliver training to D&P customers (e.g. large and mid-sized Pharma, Biotech and CROs). Complete custom training and services projects on an as needed basis
- Grow the training suite of products to meet customer needs (e.g., Planning services, Administrator training). Influence and support product development by validating/refining product requirements, challenging/validating UI designs and testing during development with the goal of ensuring features are user-appropriate
Critical knowledge and skills:
- Strong hands-on experience of clinical trial operations especially study management and/or enrollment planning at the global, central or country level
- Expert knowledge of D&P tools or industry equivalent especially Study Optimizer or equivalent
- Experience training others or involved in the roll out of enterprise tools/applications and business processes
- BA/BSc in scientific field minimum, preferably Life Sciences or Nursing
- Minimum of 8 years life sciences industry experience in a clinical operations role, managing pharmaceutical clinical trials, clinical trials resources, and utilizing project management skills
- Experience in building business cases and consulting in enterprise software implementation
- Demonstrated experience defining and implementing an overall product strategy
- Excellent presentation, writing and editing skills especially in a customer facing environment (internal/external) such as client engagement, business case meetings and/or training.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Desire and ability to learn and work with new technologies
- Able to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented, with exceptional follow-through and superior organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills; intellectually curious with a desire to learn new skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team; experience working as part of a distributed team
- Desire to stay abreast of, develop, and share best practice internally as well as externally to customers
- Willing and able to travel
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Apply on company website