IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Client Service Representative – Primary Intelligence
Under broad guidance, ensures clients obtain maximum value from products and services in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship, either broad client or offering focused.
- Ensures fulfillment of contract specifications and ad-hoc client requests to build client satisfaction, under supervision.
- Assists team members to build, establish and maintain effective business relationships with clients to proactively support their needs as their day-to-day contact, possibly focused on a specific product or service.
- Ensures, through review and verification, that the product deliverable meets the customer's specifications, including timeliness and quality.
- Partners with the principal (BD) and clients to derive optimum value from IQVIA products and services by explaining and expanding the usage of current IQVIA deliverables and identifying revenue opportunities within existing clients.
- Maintains effective internal communications with sales and client service support to keep all apprised on activities with the client.
- Monitors performance against existing service agreements and ensures client's obligations are met.
- Researches, analyzes and responds to client that require an in-depth understanding of the client, specific business line, and/or therapeutic market.
- May conduct product/services and process training for clients and other employees. May conduct service meetings at client sites.
- Represents IQVIA on external client projects.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of four (4) years of related work experience
- Broad knowledge of the concepts, practices and procedures of the client service representative field.
- Broad knowledge of IQVIA BrandImpact products and the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Meeting facilitation, presentation and training experience preferred.
- Proficiency in PC applications, such as Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels in the organization (written and oral) and to manipulate large transactional databases.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships in a diverse business environment.
- Ability to travel to clients and IQVIA offices as appropriate.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Apply on company website