IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Performance Management and Insights team (PM&I) is based in Bath and specializes in providing technology solutions and data management services to pharmaceutical companies. We are at the forefront of the industry in terms of delivering technology through innovation and are well known for our client focused approach.
The Client Services Manager will act as the primary liaison between the Client and IQVIA. Builds, establishes and maintains effective business relationships with Clients to proactively support their needs as their day-to-day contact. The Client Services Manager will be involved in all aspects of the delivery life cycle, including contracting, project execution, support and client management.
Partners with Clients to derive optimum value from IQVIA products and services by explaining and expanding the usage of current IQVIA deliverables and identifying revenue opportunities within existing Clients.
Monitors performance against existing service agreements and ensures Client's obligations are met by working closely with the internal IQVIA teams (development, QA/QC and ongoing data management/services teams). Researches, analyses and responds to Client enquiries that may be complex and non-routine.
A flexible approach is essential for this role and the successful candidate must be prepared to work hours as required to support global clients. Overseas travel is an expected part of this role.
- Project Management & Implementation: Deliver on-time, on-budget, in-scope projects; Wear multiple hats as a lead, and individual contributor throughout the project (manage projects, requirements gathering, User Acceptance Testing etc)
- Subject Matter Expertise: Develop an in depth understanding of PM&I offerings as well as a genuine interest in data available to the pharmaceutical industry and the associated client value
- Account Management & Client Engagement: Own and grow client relationships, becoming a trusted point of contact; accountable for the overall health of the client portfolio as demonstrated by client satisfaction surveys, additional business opportunities for our team and defined client metrics and objectives being met
- Business Development: Identifying sales opportunities, contracting and pricing of new implementations for your Clients;
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in or providing a service to the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience in a project management role for a SaaS based organization
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required. Analytical and quantitative: comfortable with numbers and technology, strong business acumen, and excellent leadership skills
- Successful track record in growing accounts and consistently maintaining positive client relationships;
- Ability to manage projects end-to-end with limited direction
- Knowledge of specific project management methodology (e.g. PMI) preferred
- Have willingness and preference to “roll up sleeves” and work alongside a small and dedicated team
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website