IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Clinical Educator - London/South East England
Therapy Area: Immuno-oncology
Do you want to join a dynamic organisation, working with other like-minded professionals who share the same goal of making tangible differences to patient's lives?
IQVIA are working in partnership with a global company to provide ongoing education support to healthcare professionals in the oncology arena we are offering the opportunity for experienced Clinical Educators with a strong clinical background in Oncology or related products combined to join our organisation.
The Clinical Educator role brings clinical expertise to our sales team, assisting specialist customers to increase their knowledge and understanding of assigned brands and their benefits.
You will communicate product benefits and the core brand story to clinical nurse specialists, acute oncology services and infusion nurses.
Lead the education of clinical nurse specialist and infusion nurses in counselling patients to receive these treatments.
Lead the education of clinical nurse specialists, infusion nurses and acute oncology teams in understanding the safety profile and management of adverse events associated with Tecentriq and related combinations.
As clinical nurse educators, you will work with our hospital sales specialists, in field market access managers and MSLs.
You will provide education to healthcare prescribers and their staff on the proper use of designated treatments, or reinforcement of study protocols. You will work in a field based team promoting a specific brand in a geographical territory in order to achieve specific objectives in terms of sales & targeted activity, maximising return on investment & specialising in the promoted product within a multidisciplinary group of customers. You will support customers in the education to ensure that they are capable of delivering safe and effective therapies to their patients.
Skills and background required
- Bachelor of Science and/or nursing background or similar experience required
- Proven experience in clinical environment ideally with an understanding of oncology
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work effectively in a matrix environment will also be key.
- ABPI is necessary for the role – must be prepared to take exam
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the Pharma Market and the local Health Service environment. Fluency with software operating systems, such as MS Office and customer relationship management systems
- High level of business planning, organisational & problem solving skills
- Good technical knowledge of Specialty and disease area
- Ability to conduct face to face presentations to customers
- Highly motivated with drive & determination to succeed & willingness to adapt to change
- Strong IT skills
- Full UK Driving Licence (no more than 6 points)
- Eligible to work full-time within the UK
In return for your dedication, you will receive an excellent benefits package, long term career opportunities and continuous professional development with a global employer- putting people at the heart of its business.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website