IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Work with the Chief Privacy Officer and other team members to build, manage and improve the Company's privacy program
• Lead global privacy initiatives and programs and serve as a subject matter expert for the Company for those initiatives and programs
• Work closely with legal and business colleagues to identify and address potential privacy issues and develop solutions (including use of privacy by design ) to meet the needs of the Company, its customers and its data suppliers
• Develop and oversee metrics and dashboards; review results with leadership and local colleagues to drive improvements
• Identify and communicate information about emerging privacy trends, laws and regulations
• Respond to privacy inquiries (internal and external) as appropriate
• Develop and ensure delivery of effective privacy training, education and communication to employees and others
• Assist with investigations and incident response relating to privacy matters
• Work with Company colleagues, legal counsel, and other related parties to represent the Company's privacy interests with external parties (e.g., government bodies)
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website