Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Assist in the production of high-quality patient recruitment materials for Site & Patient
Networks (SPN). Contribute to the efficient running and timely completion of all projects.
• Assist with checking typeset proofs of translated toolkit items (in PDF format) against
source documents and master English layouts to agreed timelines.
• Identify and electronically mark up any corrections to translated proofs on PDFs as
necessary in a timely manner.
• Assist in managing the proof amends cycle by liaising with typesetters, checking that
amends have been implemented correctly on revised proofs, and finalising clean files.
• Use appropriate software to upload approved files to print, and check associated
printer's proofs once received, to agreed timelines.
• Assist with general editorial project management as necessary, liaising with internal
departments/external suppliers when required.
• Assist with other billable tasks associated with the editorial department as necessary,
including study name research and checking/formatting slide decks for Investigator
Meetings, as the need arises.
• Assist in delivering projects in accordance with budgeted hours and agreed deadlines.
• Liaise with internal staff to ensure full approval of materials, keeping teams informed of
project status, and attending status/priority meetings as appropriate.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), and
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Excellent command of English language and attention to detail.
• Good copy-editing and proofreading skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritise work effectively.
• Ability to work to tight timelines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers,
managers, internal clients and suppliers.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Relevant Bachelor's Degree and 2–3 years' relevant experience; or equivalent
combination of education, training and experience.
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Use of telephone and extensive face-to-face communication requiring accurate
perception of speech.
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Apply on company website