IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Serves as the primary contact with the project team and Sponsor across multiple projects.
• Provides project forecasts of investigator payments at agreed upon intervals for the projects.
• Maintain adequate cash balances for projects; communicate with the study PM and the Sponsor for inquiries related to the invoice status.
• Provide study PM with detailed payment tracker, as needed, to accompany billing to Sponsor.
• Assist study PM with communication to Sponsor regarding financial needs of project for investigator payments.
• Oversee budget file creation and accountable for the quality and accuracy of the file.
• Works with the Investigator Payment Specialist/Assistant to troubleshoot any issues arising on the project.
• Reviews and analyzes the patient payment reports in preparation for paying sites; troubleshoots any issues with the programming team.
• May support the financial forecasting for their projects.
• Verify/Ensure all payments to sites on the site payment tracker have been updated by the Investigator Payment Specialist.
• Ensures the site payment tracker is reconciled monthly and matches the information in the accounting system.
• Responsible for the processing of all site invoices for payments and obtaining all required sponsor and PM approvals; review site invoices against site contracts to make sure payment amount and details of the invoice match the site's fully executed contracts.
• Review Site's fully executed contract so key payment information for each site can be documented.
• Work with IQVIA Biotech's technical departments and Investigator Payments Programming Lead to review specifications for site payment reports to ensure all appropriate data and criteria are captured within the report programming.
• Communicates directly and liaises with technical departments/Investigator Payments Programming Lead on changes to projects that affect site payment report programming.
• Maintains schedule for patient visit payments per contract with the Sponsor and the Site. Ensures all site payments for patient visits are processed. Review the site payment report based on the required
due date for payments to be made to make sure the report is correct and free of errors before processing any payments.
• Review calculation of manual patient visits payments prepared by Investigator Payment Specialist.
• Verifies all required tax documents and completed required vendor forms are received and submitted to parent company for processing in accounting system by the Investigator Payment Specialist
• Review site contracts templates, when requested, by the Site Contracts department to verify the information requested by the site will not cause any future payment issues.
• Assist management with oversight of the day to day training and mentoring of new staff, as needed.
• Maintain Company Outlook folders with all correspondence related to assigned studies.
• Maintain filing of all payment backup for all assigned studies.
• Assist Company with all Physician Financial Transparency Reporting for all assigned projects, as needed.
• Attend Sponsor calls when required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Apply on company website