IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Key Account Manager – Iron Therapy - Anemia
Location: East Anglia
•Are you an experienced, commercially-minded Key Account Manager?
•Are you experienced in setting up joint working agreements?
•Do you have current experience working collaboratively with key decision makers?
•Can you navigate patient pathways and influence their design and implementation?
IQVIA is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to work in partnership with a pharmaceutical company across East Anglia.
To succeed, you will need:
- Excellence in project management
- Strong commercial experience, this is beyond selling the drug, it's about focussing on the wider strategy.
- Experience of pathway re-design, putting the patient at the centre of the conversation and looking at the solutions from the patient's and clinician's perspective.
- Entrepreneurial flair and a real passion for improving the lives of patients.
- Leadership and accountability for the local area strategy with clear timelines and engagement.
- Strong and demonstrable relationships with the head of medicines management and payors while being able to differentiate products within a competitive marketplace securing favourable positioning in the CCG.
You should also have a consistent track record within a primary and secondary care setting and the ability to utilise sound commercial acumen to build and implement a high quality customer development plan.
You will have a deep understanding of complex health economic information and the evolving NHS.
We need you to engage with customers using the latest health economic tools and approaches. We also want you to demonstrate your understanding of market access, responsibility for mapping key opinion leaders and NHS decision makers and to develop a local healthcare economy influencing strategy across the region.
- Excellent Salary, Bonus & Company Car or Car Allowance
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
- Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
- Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
- Give As You Earn
- Helped develop or commercialize 98 of the Top 100 best-selling products of 2015
- Has 50,000 employees conducting business in more than 100 countries
- Named to FORTUNE's World's Most Admired Companies® 2016 list
- Named as a 2016 World's Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute
For additional support with your online application please call 0118 450 1422.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We also welcome applications for alternative territories and roles e.g.Medical Sales Representatives, Market Access Specialists and MSLs, at anytime.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong understanding of commissioning in the NHS
- Drive to succeed and evidence of achievements in Pharmaceutical arena.
- High level of selling and interpersonal skills
- High level of commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Ability to create positive relationships with all business partners
- ABPI qualified
- Full EU Driving licence (no more than 6 points)
- Full eligibility to work in the UK
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website