IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Market Access Specialist - North/Midlands
- Contribute to the achievement of product sales targets for the region through excellence in the delivery of the role.
- Create and manage project implementation plans, including identifying critical success factors, ensuring tasks and deliverables are completed on time and within budget, and that client reporting requirements are achieved on a timely and effective basis.
- Build working relationships with key opinion leaders and other stakeholders to ensure effective contact is made in order to achieve desired outcomes or deliverables and establish the organization's name within the local marketplace.
- Assist in the creation of local health economy “permission” or “approved” status processes that positively influence the uptake of client's products or brands, including setting up protocols, formularies and guidelines for health industry payers.
- Work with business development colleagues to identify, promote and cross-sell complementary services where possible (e.g. continued medical sales, medical communications).
- Demonstrate to local and national healthcare policy makers and payers of the “win-win” benefits of using client's drugs, products or services either at the pre-license or post launch phases.
- Work in collaboration with other therapy area sales and marketing resources to lead the development of clinical and financial solutions.
- Tailor brand propositions and offers from clients to enhance, take up, and/or adoption of proposed solutions.
- Collaborate with internal colleagues and departments across the organization to ensure effective delivery of objectives.
- Ensure the reporting of any identified Adverse Events in line with prevailing process and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with any, and all, prevailing processes and regulatory guidelines as appropriate in the local, regional or national geography, escalating queries or road blocks as necessary.
- Project a professional impression of the Company and act in accordance with the relevant Pharmaceutical Industry's Code of Practice.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Familiarity with relevant industry and legislative codes of conduct.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and local/national healthcare economy and how these interrelate.
- Excellent project planning, influencing, negotiation and business planning skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Fluency in software operating systems, such as MS Office and customer relationship management systems.
- Ability to multi-task and work on a number of accounts, maintaining high attention to detail and meet demanding timelines, simultaneously.
- Ability to identify /anticipate and effectively overcome obstacles.
- Ability to work creatively and effectively in a fast-paced environment to access stakeholders
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Strong knowledge of the NHS – including different customer groups, political influences, key policies and financial flow and reimbursement.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 5 years in market access role in addition to previous relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Possession of any relevant industry qualifications for the relevant market(s).
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website