IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Engage in peer-to-peer scientific exchange with ability to understand, interpret, communicate complex scientific data and information effectively to KOLs/HCPs
- Identify, renew, cultivate and maintain professional relationships with local/regional KOLs
- Deliver medical presentations to diverse audiences effectively, including Physicians, Pharmacists, nurses, etc.
- Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of disease state, clinical information, and product data within assigned therapeutic area
- Respond to incoming off-label queries in compliance with health regulations and medical ethics codes
- Has an in depth knowledge of current pharmaceutical industry code of practice for Ethical Conduct the promotion of Medical Products
- The Medical Science Liaison ensures that all Medical Affairs applicable regulations, policies, and procedures are adhered to and in compliance with the country/region he/she is responsible for
- Maintain cross-functional collaboration with internal teams: Marketing, Sales, Regulatory, Legal, etc.
- Contribute to publication planning, development of medical education material, internal scientific training to sales force, etc.
- Collect and disseminate competitive intelligence from multiple sources
- Influence product reimbursement activities post-launch by getting the drug/device on the Hospital formularies and Essential drug lists according to Country level regulations
- Typically requires 1 - 5 years of prior relevant experience as a MSL
- Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical Sciences / Pharmacy / Medicine
- Effective communicator (written and presentation) with good interpersonal skills and experience of developing and delivering presentations
- Must excel at working independently and in cross-functional teams
- Candidates with a self-starter attitude strongly preferred
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website