IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
New Team Build
Our client, is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing biosimilar medicines to market and transforming the way biologic therapies are brought to patients.
IQVIA's international medical affairs team is looking for an experienced Medical Scientific Liaison to join this exciting team working in a dynamic environment and international atmosphere.
If you have an excellent scientific background and have strong communication skills. You are highly motivated with demonstrable success in Pharmaceutical industry in MSL role and you are skilled at working in an autonomous environment. This could be the role for you!
- Interactions with the customer targets on national, regional and local basis
- Scientific discussions, Presentations, Data Exchange and Education
- Medical Information and responses to complex medical questions from clinicians
- Coordination of Scientific Education Activities
- Internal Scientific Support and Training and Provision of an expert resource for EMs
- Investigator Support e.g. Investigator Sponsored Studies
- Interactions with Scientific Societies and Patient Groups as
Excellent Salary, Bonus and Benefits Package
- Life Science degree/healthcare qualification (Masters, PhD, PharmD, MD)
- Therapeutic area/product educational background/experience
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Pharmaceutical industry experience in scientific function and previous customer facing roles
- Extensive experience in understanding and interpreting clinical trial and statistical analysis with the ability to deliver clear and compelling insight
- Excellent communication and an inspirational presenter with experience of influencing large groups
- Existing network within the target group desirable
- Understanding how to link appropriate scientific support to deliver value in a commercial organization
- A passion for influencing customers through compelling insight
- Eligibility to work full-time in Country
- EU Driving License
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website