IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
New Team Build
Our client, is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing innovative, molecular targeted and immune-oncology drugs to market for the treatment of cancer.
IQVIA's international medical affairs team is looking for an experienced Medical Scientific Liaison to join this exciting team working in a dynamic environment and international atmosphere.
If you have an excellent scientific background and have strong communication skills. You are highly motivated with demonstrable success in Pharmaceutical industry in MSL role and you are skilled at working in an autonomous environment. This could be the role for you!
- Develop tactics for communicating complex medical and scientific information to the healthcare community, including support for answering unsolicited medical questions, adverse event reporting, and other clinically related medical information
- Develop contacts with key clinicians, university teaching hospitals, group purchase organizations and other medical / scientific groups
- Act as a clinical resource with professional and advocacy organizations with the objective of developing relationships and identifying potential business opportunities
- Work closely with internal customers to develop and execute a plan designed to meet shared business/clinical objectives
- Uncover scientific data that may have the potential for publication and/or abstract presentation
- Knowledge/experience of Oncology disease area is essential
Benefits :Excellent Salary, Bonus and Benefits Package
- Scientific degree preferable – ideally PhD, PharmD, MD
- Eligibility to work full-time in the Country
- EU Driving License
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website