IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is seeking an experienced Nurse with up to date registration, to work with patients in London within multiple disease areas, in a community setting.
This role involves direct patient care with your own small focused case load as new medication is started and will require flexibility, particularly working some extended days with potential occasional overnight stays.
Our Nurse Advisors are professionals, who are confident working autonomously and managing their own time, with good communications skills and a positive approach; if this sounds like you-please get in touch.
IQVIA has been delivering nurse programmes in the UK for over 30 years, providing opportunities for Nurses looking for new careers or job opportunities. In this time we have worked with every major pharmaceutical company and latterly the NHS directly across a variety of disease areas, all the key long term conditions and have delivered over 150 programmes of varying sizes.
Helped develop or commercialize 98 of the Top 100 best-selling products of 2015
50,000 employees conducting business in more than 100 countries
Named FORTUNE's World's Most Admired Companies® 2016 list
Named as a 2016 World's Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute
• Excellent Salary, Bonus & Company Car
• Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
• Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
• Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
• Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
• Give As You Earn
• Nurses with current registration and ideally 2 years post reg experience
• Clinical experience or interest in cardiovascular helpful but not essential
• Ability to work autonomously and confidently
• Flexible, professional approach
• Computer literate
• Eligibility to work full time in the UK
• Current full UK driving licence (no more than 6 pts.)
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website