IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.Position Purpose:
MIDAS is the gold standard source for pharmaceutical market measurement and performance management. In this role you will join an established team formed by 5 experienced product experts that work closely with sales and service teams across the world to develop and implement the strategy to maximize MIDAS revenue.
Large pharma are key customers for MIDAS with significant subscription value and demanding service needs. To complement the existing offering team of 4, we have identified the need for another role to focus on the large pharma segment.Principle Accountabilities:
- Responsible for setting and achieving product revenue targets and supporting more junior team members to set their targets
- You will be working closely with key stakeholders across the sales, marketing, customer support and operational teams to coordinate the activities necessary to achieve the MIDAS revenue growth, customer experience and satisfaction targets for key customers.
- Focused on delivering the highest value for pharma customers you will sit in the intersection of Business Strategy, Product Development and User Experience. You will help define the offering priorities as well as packaging the features into product releases and preparing return on investment analyses to address the complex client issues and needs.
- You will establish and maintain personal relationships with key stake holders and exec team members as well as MIDAS users. You will coordinate with the GMI sales and service organizations, EKAMs / GKAMs / GADs and the local commercial teams the necessary actions to ensure clients are getting maximum value from existing MIDAS services to which they subscribe.
- Act as subject matter expert and educate sales force about MIDAS at team meetings, global off sites and product roadshows. Provide support to more junior members of the team and ensure accurate and timely responses to product related questions raised by internal and external audiences
- You will represent the voice of the customer and will be responsible for assessing industry trends and competition and will help develop strategic responses.
- Lead collaboration with sales and marketing teams to drive internal communication of product initiatives, campaign execution and collateral and training materials that support effective customer and market engagement.
- Work with clients and internal IQVIA teams to lead and drive client satisfaction with IQVIA services to underpin propensity for repeat, up-sell opportunities, positive referrals etc
- Develop yearly sales forecasts and business plans, and track performance throughout the year for key customers.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors/Masters Degree with in-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry. Ideally the candidate will have worked in various roles in pharma and/or pharma service industries
- Thorough understanding of IQVIA MIDAS and its application in the customer environment
- Ability to engage board level contacts, as well as develop a network of senior and middle management contacts to build long lasting trusted partnerships
- Excellent communication skills; ability to relate, persuade, negotiate, clearly define responsibilities and lead to achieve the business goals
- Track record of management of virtual teams with diversity of expertise and cultures and proven organizational and effective conflict resolution skills
- Able to create strategic and tactical customer plans
- Strong understanding of financial reporting / forecasting and sales management
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office, to deliver professional client communications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive, self-motivated and accountable with the aim to always drive positive client satisfaction
- Strategic thinker with an innovative solution focused approach combined with ability to execute tactically
- Fluency / native English speaker a must; other languages a plus
- Availability for travel to client and internal sites required
Remuneration: Competitive salary and benefits
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 1ST AUGUST 2019
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website