IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Managed Markets team of IQVIA seeks an experienced Production Analyst to join our team of talented Data Visualization and Analytics Developers. Located in Cambridge, MA or Parsippany, NJ, you will partner with client engagement and off-shore delivery teams to support production for our syndicated and custom solutions
Our syndicated solutions are used by 100's of users inside and outside of IQVIA who seek to understand the impact of cost and restrictions on patient access to their medicine and on their product performance. We are constantly extending our offerings, working with clients to solve problems and analytics teams to develop new metrics and KPI's.
Do you want the challenge of managing top-of-the-line analytics solutions while helping set the foundation for scalable delivery in the future for IQVIA.
Given our current and planned growth, we are looking for an experienced Production Analyst. The Production Analyst is a key member of the team ensuring all deliverables meet client requirements for timeliness and quality. Our ideal partner is detail oriented and can organize multiple deliverables with a variety of due dates. They know how and when to escalate issues which may impact our production schedule. We are looking for an individual who has managed processing of inbound client reference/data files and can partner with colleagues and clients to resolve data issues.
- Track and manage inbound client file processing and validation
- Ensure all syndicated and custom solutions are delivered on-time
- Coordinate and document production issue resolutions
- Validate implementations for production migration
- Manage all production migrations for technical and visual teams
- BA in a relevant discipline with strong academic record or equivalent experience
- 3-6 years of total experience in a production analyst, client services, or operations role
- Proven documentation and organizational skills
- Excellent change and process management skills
- Creative energy and a sense of humor
- Experience working with a global development team a plus
- Experience with healthcare/pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Experience with JIRA / Confluence a plus
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Apply on company website