Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
- Under the direction of a Scientist, contributes to the development, qualification and/or validation of bioanalytical assays.
- Under the supervision of a Scientist, writes or assists in writing of protocols, reports, SOPs, forms and/or batch sheets for assays.
- Makes significant contributions to the interpretation of data derived from laboratory research.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining documentation of all work.
- Supports the maintenance and operational standards of laboratory equipment.
- As needed, will be responsible for training other analysts in specific assays.
- As needed, may perform routine testing of clinical trial samples.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Requires a Bachelor's in a scientific discipline or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a laboratory or research and development environment; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Apply on company website