IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Are you up for a challenge? Ready to support health care companies by combining real world data with technology to create valuable business insights? We are looking for motivated individuals with a passion for health care, who want to grow – both personally and professionally – by supporting our clients to grow their business in an increasingly challenging market environment.
We are looking for a new Team Member to join us as soon as possible on the position as Sales Operations SpecialistKey Responsibilities:
- Support the Sales and Delivery Teams with administrative tasks
- Prepare and consolidate regular reports
- Ensure Salesforce.com (SFDC) administration (user access, billing notification forms, project set ups, etc)
- Support the contracting process
- Other general administrative support to the Finance and Sales Operations Team
- Completed Commercial apprenticeship, 2-3 year experience in an Administrative position would be of advantage
- Finance/Sales Operations background is preferred
- Strong Excel knowledge
- SAP and SFDC or any other CRM system knowledge is a benefit
- English is a must; German is preferred, but not necessary
- Supportive attitude
- Very good team player
- Flexibility and willingness to join a dynamic and fast-paced working environment
We look forward to your application!Place of work: Rotkreuz/ Zug, with possible business travels to Basel
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website