IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are looking to appoint Senior Biostatistician in Europe!
Your role will be:
• Coordinate the development of analysis plans, table shells, programming and table specifications, the production of tables, listings and figures, data review and statistical analysis. Perform protocol development, sample size calculation, protocol and CRF review. Write statistical sections of integrated reports.
• Provide expert statistical input into and review of statistical deliverables and data management deliverables.
• Act as statistical team lead for single complex studies or groups of studies.
• Understand the Scope of Work, budget and quote assumptions, estimate the work completed, manage scope, and provide revenue and resource forecasts for single studies. Manage project budget and resource requirements.
• Perform the review of RFPs and QIPs, prepare proposal text and attend bid defense meetings.
• Manage customer relationships.
We look forward to your application!
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website