IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Global Market Insights team comprises nearly 300 employees across multiple geographies. It is a Global function with local expertise and talent, delivering leading solutions to the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry.
The GMI Service team provides a range of support and additional insight across the GMI portfolio, ensuring clients maximise their usage of GMI products and services to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship.
Based in our IQVIA office in Paris, France, the successful candidate will be responsible for the servicing of French clients who purchase one or more GMI offerings. They will be dealing with the day to day needs of the client as well as identifying opportunities for expansion of products and services.
- Establish and build positive client relationships with defined clients, understanding their requirements in terms of data and services
- Expert understanding of all GMI data sources
- Serve as an expert contact for clients using GMI data, software and services
- Ensure all contracted services are delivered and look for opportunities to expand usage
- Manage queries raised by client using in-depth understanding of the client and GMI data to ensure that a full and timely response is provided
- Conduct client training on all aspects of GMI data and systems
- Conduct client service meetings at customer site
- Define and manage production of complex ad-hoc studies for clients, and coordinate internal production of regular client deliveries
- Provide additional insight and interpretation of the data to enable appropriate resolution of business questions and/or issues
- Responsible for tracking service usage in KPI
- Responsible for maintaining and growing revenue from existing services.
- Supporting the team lead on driving and implementing GMI Service initiative
- Work closely with GMI sales team to identify and pursue business development opportunities
What we are looking for
- Detailed Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare market
- Ability to understand and communicate detailed analysis and reporting on client issues such as complex data queries
- Good understanding of IQVIA™ assets with knowledge of Global Market Insights core offerings
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft office, including Word/Powerpoint /Excel, to deliver high standard reporting and analytics.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- Fluent in French and English: spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of time series analysis and statistical modelling
- Technical architecture / design or development experience desired
- Experience working with cross functional and multi-geographical teams
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website