IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Role Status / Location: Full time; Waltham, MA 02451
The Boston Biomedical Consultants (BBC) division of QuintilesIMS actively analyzes the entire In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) industry, providing consulting services and market research capabilities to clients. IVD products are medical tests that examine samples to detect, diagnose, and manage medical conditions. This niche market generates >$50 billion in revenue and is in constant flux with new technologies, mergers and acquisitions, and new companies.
The Senior Consultant is responsible for the on-time completion of service delivery, managed services, or implementation-oriented client projects. You will manage a cross-functional team to achieve project delivery success. This position identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities, and provides technical leadership to the project team. The Senior Consultant demonstrates expertise and thought leadership internally and externally, particularly within the In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) market segment.
- Participates/leads teams in the design, development and delivery of market research based projects or components of larger, complex projects.
- Reviews and analyzes client requirements/problems.
- Performs qualitative/quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues, and to develop client specific solutions.
- Manages and contributes to the qualitative and quantitative analysis of specific IVD market segments.
- Maintains expertise and solid understanding of designated IVD markets and competitors.
- Designs, structures, and delivers client reports and presentations.
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions.
- Provides follow-up with internal and/or external client to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of expertise and trends for the IVD market.
- Develops practice specific subject matter expertise and builds out thought leadership pieces.
- Execute business development activities.
- Builds knowledge and client network within industry and maintains ongoing dialogue.
Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree with 5–8 years of related experience in consulting or services delivery, ideally in IVD/healthcare/life sciences industry. MBA preferred, but not required.
- Solid project management, client influencing, and relationship-building skills.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the IVD/healthcare/life sciences industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage 2-3 direct reports.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the industry.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client-influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within a given CoE.
- Strong technical architecture / design or development experience desired.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Apply on company website