IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The R&D Solutions (“RDS”) business within IQIVA is the world's leading CRO and represents over 50% of IQIVA's total revenue and profitability. This Senior Finance Analyst role will be responsible for Financial Planning and Analysis of the EMEA region with particular focus on Revenue, Operational metrics and headcount management for the Site Management, Regulatory Startup and Clinical Lead groups.
Reporting into the Finance Director and working closely with Project Finance you will have the responsibility for the Revenue Forecast and analysing actual results against this forecast. You will also assist the Finance director in analysing operational metrics and headcount management at a country level.
You are a disciplined, self-motivated individual who is able to analyse large data sets and have the ability to present complex data in a structured, organised manner.
- Prepare monthly Revenue Forecast for presentation and agreement with the Senior EMEA Finance Management team
- Analysis of actual Revenue against the forecast, plan and prior year
- Analysis of actual hours and forecast hours per Study, Country and Activity
- Analysis of operational metrics to assist in headcount management at a country level
- Analysis of Net New Business
- Global Revenue Reconciliation and other SOX/Financial controls
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Disciplined, self-motivated
- Attention attention to detail and accurate reporting
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website