IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.Job Description
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is the largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services and a global leader in healthcare intelligence. With a global team of 50,000+ working across 100 countries, we harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals: Improving clinical, scientific and commercial results. Realizing the full potential of innovations, and, ultimately, building solutions for our clients to drive healthcare forward.A career with IQVIA connects you to great opportunity to achieve professional success and impact healthcare around the world.As an experienced Clinical Research Associate, you could be looking to broaden your therapeutic, geographic or study exposure. Or perhaps you are looking a future beyond monitoring with our selection of development opportunities. At IQVIA, you'll have training and development to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose; we do not believe in a ‘career ceiling.'
- Assist the team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing and archiving of documentation
- Review documents for completeness, consistency and accuracy, under guidance of senior staff
- Prepare client deliverable documents using appropriate tools and draft text for straightforward documents, under guidance of senior staff
- Completion of relevant Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) fields, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plan with project specific information
- Provide support for administrative tasks, e.g. meeting coordination, minute taking, travel arrangements, faxing, copying, couriers
- Interact with internal and external clients, under guidance of senior staff
- Perform IP release activities on small, straightforward projects or support reviews for larger projects
- Strong word processing skills and knowledge of MS Office applications.
- General awareness clinical trial environment and drug development process.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website