IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Inside Sales Rep
Develops new business, provide the product expertise and sales acumen to identify & qualify revenue opportunities. Proactively manage the selling process, and close the sale in both existing and new accounts.
The solutions you will sell include our reference data assets; email and data services to a range of companies across many industries and sizes including Healthcare Orgs, CME, Ad Agency, Publishing, Dental, Insurance, Recruiting, and General.
- Achieve growth & revenue targets for assigned product through a consultative sales approach that solves client business issues.
- Proactively strengthens in depth knowledge of product and its application within a client's enterprise.
- May contribute on account planning strategy as it relates to assigned product area.
- Interface with customer at all levels.
- Create and present client proposals that result in winning sales.
- Provide recommendations through sales presentation and demos to enable customers licensing and subscribing to IQVIA prodcuts
- As necessary, identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position IQVIA & solutions to customers.
- Monitor delivery, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
- As part of the sales process, gathers market and client intelligence and provides strategic feedback to Marketing, Consulting, Service, and Sales to strengthen or product offerings and capture additional business.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of five (5) years relevant sales or account management experience.
- Possesses knowledge of key marketplace and data issues for the areas you will serve; Healthcare Orgs, CME, Ad Agency, Publishing, Dental, Insurance, Recruiting, and General.
- Sold to similar decision makers at clients; sales, commercial, marketing, and information technology.
Additional Key Attributes:
- Individual must be a superior and successful sales person, have excellent presentation and writing skills, act with a sense of urgency, and be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must have successful experience identifying and closing new business opportunities and have ability to develop positive relationships at all levels of client management and within the IQVIA sales, consulting and marketing teams.
- Skilled at asking probing questions to develop well qualified leads/prospects and demonstrated success in converting them to clients
Key Characteristics: Revenue Driven, knowledgeable, consultative, problem solver, customer focused, creative, resourceful, fast & flexible, team player, organized, effective negotiator.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Apply on company website