IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Help IQVIA remain THE TECHNOLOGY POWERHOUSE in the life sciences industry
IQVIA is looking for enthusiastic Technology Recruiter. This position requires a passion for collaborating with technical business leaders, having excellent communication skills and a desire to work for an organization that directly impacts patient lives.
As a Talent Advisor on the Talent Acquisition team, you will be responsible for collaborating with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategy through to offer negotiations. You will be instrumental at partnering cross-functionally with HRBPs, Finance, Compensation, and other business partners.
You will also be accountable for providing a first-class candidate experience, making it extraordinary and one worth sharing.
- BS Degree
- 5+ years of relevant, high volume, technical recruiting experience, sourcing top tier, junior- to senior-level candidates with applicable industry experience
- Previous work experience with an Agency along with an IT service provider or System Integrator preferred
- Adept at managing end-to-end recruitment life cycle for groups building technology teams
- Strong understanding of the tools and technologies candidates will discuss in domains not limited to Cloud, SaaS, Enterprise SW, ASW, Digital, .net, AI, ML, SW Engineering, Systems or Applications Development
- Demonstrated skillset filling opportunities across the U.S.
- Able to illustrate quantitative success and validate how you were measured
- Competency in being a Talent Advisor to the business
- Proficiency to quickly navigate/use WORKDAY as ATS
- Proven success using LinkedIn Recruiter, YELLO or other similar sourcing, recruiting tools
- Thorough Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Working knowledge of common visa categories and their application is preferred.
- Work together with Hiring Managers and business leaders to understand and document hiring forecasts and determine effective strategies and timelines to fill
- Quickly adapt IQVIA recruitment processes to ensure best practices
- Develop out of the box methods for sourcing of candidates, generating new leads and building a solid network
- Identify target companies, user groups, professional associations to build efficient pipeline strategies
- Meet monthly/quarterly goals and targets as set by management team
- Participate in progress updates with hiring managers and business unit leaders
- Maintain data integrity within our Applicant Tracking System (Workday)
- Cultivate an effective employee referral program
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Apply on company website