IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Leverage IQVIA medical, scientific and real-world evidence expertise to develop optimal solutions and lead a cross functional team in developing real-world evidence business opportunities.
- Develop client-centric solutions, designing both strategic and methodological approaches for RWE.
- Work with BD team to pro-actively develop and shape new business opportunities, securing RWI projects from life sciences clients across full portfolio of IQVIA RWE offerings.
- Act as primary owner of client engagements during proposal stage of business development (support proposal development, early engagement, business building) with ultimate responsibility for project strategy, methodology design & approach, Project kick-off and ensuring the project is set up to deliver high levels of quality
- Work with IQVIA strategic partners to develop new solutions and platforms for real-world data and evidence generation.
- Contribute to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA in the market place, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications etc.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, clinical, public health, epidemiology, etc. Master's degree preferred. At least 4 years of working experience in CRO, healthcare consulting or pharmaceutical companies; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge about real-world evidence and real-world data and healthcare industry.
- Proven ability for decision making and problem solving with limited information, bringing clarity to disparate information to inform actions and drive results.
- Experience working productively in a pressurized environment, managing competing priorities and maintaining a positive outlook at work; handles criticism well and learns from it
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs, have difficult conversations with internal/external stakeholders and customers, negotiate solutions and understand impacts on the overall offering
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, including good command of English language (both written and spoken)
- Innovative and strategic thinker
- Good business acumen including confidence with financial considerations, excellent negotiation and influencing skills, and comfort working in both sales and operational environments
- Demonstrated leadership skills, ability to work with independently, and lead a virtual team in a matrix organization
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a wide network of individuals e.g. coworkers, managers, as well as other internal & external stakeholders.
- Effective mentoring and training skills, fostering learning and knowledge sharing with colleagues
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website