Perform administrative duties with business responsibilities necessitating contact and exposure to confidential information requiring use of tact, diplomacy and discretion. Duties and responsibilities are moderately routine in nature, and require considerable judgment and initiative in resolving problems and making recommendations. Professionally represents the manager and/or department assigned.
• Schedule of appointments as determined by priority
• Assist in researching and compiling data and compose routine correspondence, reports and presentations for review and final revision by manager.
• Maintain all files, confidential records.
• Coordinate travel schedules, arranging meetings and teleconferences
• Filter all telephone calls, mail and email; dispersing and handle as appropriate.
• Receive, photocopy, distribute, and file a variety of incoming and outgoing correspondence and reports.
• May be responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence including but not limited to faxes, courier deliveries, etc.
• May be responsible for taking and distributing internal meeting minutes.
• Provide relevant data, information, and back-up support materials to assist manager with day to day operations, as requested.
• May track a variety of department and/or employee data and complete regularly scheduled reports by required due date.
• Track, monitor and report on departmental budgets, staffing levels, staff vacations and alternative work schedules, department FTE's, open positions, and various other administrative data and provides information to management as necessary.
• Assist in preparation, obtain appropriate departmental signatures, track and follow up on various personnel actions to include candidate requisition forms for open positions, PSC forms for transfers, supervisor changes, employee leaves, promotions, etc.
• Ensure that communications are promptly and accurately dispatched.
• Assist in the planning, coordination, and preparation of major business meetings, luncheons, and dinners involving both internal and external clients, departments and companies as required.
• May be responsible for the submission of staff expense reports in a timely manner.
• May be responsible for the coordination and planning of facility needs (space, equipment, etc.)
• May function as IT contact including the coordination of maintenance and upgrading of hardware/software systems within department
• When manager is on travel or out of office may respond to routine items and forward urgent issues to appropriate individuals.
• Performs other duties as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, and Internet).
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to work both within a team environment and independently to prioritize tasks
• Ability to maintain demanding timelines.
• Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently.
• Ability to be prioritize opportunities and perform multiple tasks.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School degree with 2 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience **Position based on Plymouth Meeting, PA**
Apply on company website