Are you someone that has a passion for managing projects and day-to-day operations while providing superior administrative support? If this sounds like you, then the Springfield, MO jhaCall Center is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant. This individual will be supporting the jhaCall Center Senior Director with various daily administrative duties as well as project administration and tracking. We are seeking a hardworking, well organized and task orientated candidate who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This candidate must have medium to high level aptitude with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and prior experience in an administrative project experience.
A typical day might include; administrative assistance to the Senior Director – working within Excel and PowerPoint on reviewing budgets, analyzing metrics, reviewing PTO charts and work on high visibility projects. The Administrative Assistant will also attend meetings and take detailed notes with follow up tasks. For customer and visit coordination – setup conference rooms, assist with travel, coordinate daily agendas, ordering lunches and keep track of stock.
Jack Henry offers an amazing work-life balance, a friendly and casual work environment with a great benefits package and opportunities for career advancement!
This position is located at our Springfield, MO office.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative project experience
- Previous experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Associates Degree with emphasis in a business highly preferred
- Experience with pivot tables and formulas in Microsoft Excel is a plus
- Developing professional expertise. Works on non-complex to moderately complex projects. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices.
- Strong knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Reacts to project adjustments promptly and efficiently.
- Meets deadlines.
- Identifies and resolves issues.
- Ability to contribute in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Adapts easily to change
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of JHA product(s)s and services essential to the job.
- Maintains detailed project schedule that includes standard tasks and milestones necessary to complete software development projects.
- Monitors project scope and progress to adjust project plans and resource assignments as needed.
- Assists with development of effective project status updates to ensure that progress is successfully monitored.
- Monitors progress of projects and provides status updates to resource managers.
- Creates, updates and maintains implementation and resource availability calendars.
- Creates project folders and establishes projects in information management systems.
- Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Provides department with administrative support, including but not limited to: coordinating schedules and appointments, organizing travel arrangements, drafting documents, and establishing agendas.
- Analyzes unit operating practices, such as record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, suggestion systems, personnel and budgetary requirements, and performance standards to revise established procedures.
- Handles confidential material relevant to company operations.
- Reviews and answers correspondence.
- Conducts special analytical projects to assist professionals within the department.
- Arranges use of conference rooms and use of outside facilities.
- Collaborates with various staff and departments to complete special projects.
- Studies management methods in order to improve workflow, simplify reporting procedures, or implement cost reductions.
- Performs word processing duties.
- Promotes a positive atmosphere and work environment in the department.
- May be required to handle and ship small items via UPS, USPS, or other means.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website