Jack Henry & Associates is looking for a new Associate Sales Representative to join our team. This role will work throughout the country and will be focused on building relationships with prospective banks and bringing in new core accounts to Jack Henry & Associates.
This position works closely with all Sales Executives and promotes the assigned products and services of Jack Henry & Associates to their respective territories. This is done by doing evaluations and working with banks on other core systems that are considering moving to Jack Henry & Associates. You will initially learn the role of the Sales Executive then begin earning more responsibility as this knowledge is attained.
Up to 60% travel is required for this position and preferred location is the Western United States.
- 4+ years of professional sales experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Financial services experience preferred
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
- Salesforce.com working knowledge is a plus.
- Wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Able to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to add and subtract two digit numbers, basic units of measure.
- Knowledge of e-mail, internet software, spreadsheets, project office, word processing.
- 50% - On-site sales calls to existing JHA clients promoting assigned JHA Products and Services to JHA Core Institutions below $250 Million in assets.
- 20% - Territory and account plan development to ensure Regional sales objectives are achieved.
- 10% - On-site sales calls to non-JHA Core Institutions below $250 Million in assets.
- 10% - Trade Shows, Bank Days and other assigned Regional assignments.
- 10% - Administrative and Account responsibilities including forecasting, opportunity management, product education as well as client liaison during any problem escalation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website