Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire Debit and In-House Credit Card Support Representatives to join their growing team! In this role, candidates will be responsible for providing in-bound and out-bound phone support to Jack Henry & Associates' credit union customers. We assist customers with transaction research, general application inquiries, PIN issues, user security, report questions, card production issues, troubleshooting ATMs, file transmissions, quarterly reporting, compromised cards, and card issues on the Episys® system. Also, candidates will log all calls in the CRM system and ensure callers are authorized. The desired candidate will have knowledge of financial institution processes, card processing, Episys core, and strong customer service skills.
Card Processing Solutions (CPS) Customer Support team is tier one support for financial institution clients of JHA Card Processing Solutions' processing platforms. This team assists customers with balancing, understanding reports, troubleshooting, transaction research, network requirements, basic ATM issues, and all general inquiries.
This position will be hired in any JHA office location or Remote. This role does not anticipate travel.
- Minimum of 5 years of financial institution experience in member services, debit card services, or backroom operations.
- Experience with Episys and Fiserv Omaha (formerly First Data) systems.
- Must be available to work during the hours of 7 am to 7 pm CT from Monday through Friday.
- This position may require working holidays, weekends, or extended hours as business needs dictate.
- Ability to type 35-40 WPM.
- Associates degree.
- General understanding of troubleshooting techniques and practices.
- Provides troubleshooting in a high call volume support area – resetting passwords, blocking debit cards, etc.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Answers phones, logs new cases, monitors incoming cases, and provides resolution following Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, empowers, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Apply on company website