The Money Center organization at Jack Henry & Associates is looking to add a Compliance Analyst onto the team in Allen, TX. In this position, you will play a key role providing investigative financial insight into the transaction monitoring of the application. The ideal candidate must have a natural ability to question and analyze information, as well as the ability to provide detailed findings. We are looking for someone who is interested in joining a growing team with the opportunity to expand their knowledge in compliance within the ALM/BSA space.
The Enterprise Payment Solutions (EPS) Money Transmitter team leverages JHA's payments structure to provide ACH bill payment solutions to property managers and other non-financial institutions. We ensure the money transmitter clients are operating within the confines of our state licenses and pursuant to the federal anti-money laundering laws. This includes reviewing customer due diligence information pursuant to The Patriot Act, monitoring of customer transactions pursuant to the BSA, and screening against Office of Foreign Assets and Control (“OFAC”) sanctions lists. In addition, the EPS Money Transmitter team conducts ongoing fraud mitigation tactics for both the EPS and money transmitter customer bases.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, business operations, finance or accounting.
- 18 months of classroom or professional experience in one or more of the following: compliance, audit, finance or banking operations.
- Anti- Money Laundering Certification or other risk / payments related certifications.
- Experience with compliance in a financial institution.
- Understanding of the AML/BSA industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including use of pivot tables and the evaluation of data
- Ability to conduct research and analysis into compliance issues.
- Performs day to day compliance activities which include periodic screening of clients, investigations, documentation, and reporting.
- Analyzes customer level compliance with various rules, regulations, standards and best practices.
- Assists in the development of procedures to ensure compliance with state, federal, and industry standards.
- Develops and maintains an organized, methodical documentation system for communicating, implementing, and managing new and existing regulatory requirements.
- Monitors regulatory changes and distributes necessary information to implement changes to various departments and internal policies.
- Performs compliance reviews of various supported applications.
- May assist Money Center Compliance Officer in preparing for regulatory examination and audits.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website